|Location:||Bear Mountain, NY|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Storeroom Clerk is responsible for efficient receiving and distribution of hotel's food and beverage goods and services and to assist in receiving and distributing of guests' goods. He/she is also responsible for assisting with Food & Beverage controls through turnover, inventories and maintaining par stock levels in accordance with hotel business levels.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Assist Food & Beverage inventories as required by management.
- Receive food and beverage items in a manner prescribed by the Food & Beverage operations of each hotel as it relates to proper rotation, stocking, pricing, and storage.
- Ensure proper operation of freezers, refrigerators, and walk-in coolers and notify management of any equipment repairs needed.
- Issue food and beverage goods by following the proper issuing procedures prescribed by the Hotel policies and procedures, which include recording, pricing, rotation, and delivery to authorized requesting employees.
- Maintain food and beverage par levels for all items as required by management.
- Maintain good record keeping of all items received and issued to minimize any storeroom variances, in accordance with established Food & Beverage procedures. Use computer equipment to record all transactions.
Job requirements Education & Experience:
• Basic understanding of food and beverage preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.