Guest Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated Kitchen Utility worker. This individual will work at the incredible Wakulla Springs State Park located in Crawfordville, Florida.
Provide daily support to the culinary team throughout work day. Wash and properly store all dishes, pots, and pans relating to restaurant operations. Maintain the dish area and dishwashing equipment in a sanitary and efficient manner. Monitor and maintain trash cans throughout day. Keep dining room stocked and clean. Assist culinary and other restaurant staff as needed.
- Operate dishwashing equipment, including cleaning and breakdown
- Wash dishes, pots and pans by hand as needed; keep pace with cooking staff need for clean items
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of dish area; clean up spills in all kitchen and areas
- Keep all trash cans double-lined and in sanitary condition
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
- Help bus and set up in dining area when and if needed
- Assist in minor food prep and cooking on occasion when and if needed
- Assist with guest luggage and service calls on occasion when and if needed
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Some kitchen experience preferred
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- Lift, carry, and push up to 15 lbs. regularly, 20-30 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Able to stand for extended periods in a wet environment
- Climb steps regularly
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of co-workers and the ability to speak clearly to be understood by same in English
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties
- Commercial dishwasher, dish cleaning supplies
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used: goggles, gloves
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Vetterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.