We are hiring for friendly, outgoing and conscientious Servers at Giants Ridge!
Please note: this position requires nights, weekends and holidays.
The Server is responsible for taking food and drink orders from and serving all guests in assigned section of the dining room in a fast, courteous and efficient manner. The server must ensure correct billing procedures and provide excellent service to guests, ensuring level of service meets the Company\'s standards.
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; takes beverage orders. Check patrons\' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Answer questions about the menu and takes food orders. Explains how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients, and cooking methods. Suggests any menu item.
- Submit food order into kitchen.
- Serve guests their desired entrees in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Maintain pleasant dining experience. Check on guests periodically throughout their meals and attends to their needs. Deliver check and completes transaction making accurate change when necessary.
- Perform clean-up duties after each meal service; and, prepares and sets up for next meal.
- Keep assigned tables clean and properly set up, including vacuuming and arranging tables and chairs.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Report gratuities at the end of each shift as required by Company policy and law.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
~Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status