We are looking for catering staff! The positions opened are full and part time.
**Pushing, pulling and lifting of up to 50 lbs. is required daily.**
The Catering Attendant sets up, breaks down and cleans up catered events and Conference Rooms. The Catering Attendant must be able to provide ongoing cleaning and service to clientele.
- Greet customers in a polite, positive manner. Anticipate customers\' needs and respond promptly.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned area or catered event.
- Set up, monitor, refresh, and break-down meetings and events according to group requirements and management direction.
- Restock items for next service. Properly store all reusable items.
- Resolve customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction. Alert management when needed.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- A creative eye and detail oriented.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Coffee equipment- grinders, brewers, etc.
- Chafing Dishes and Sterno.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.